Sunday, February 13, 2011

Rhode Island Maternity Photography

It's been a busy few weeks for Agroterra Birth! I was lucky enough over the past month, to photograph two births, a blessingway, and beautiful expectant family. I also attended the first birthdays of two beautiful babies born to previous doula clients. Every day I feel blessed to make the work that I do.



I am always amazed by the brilliance, courage and adventurousness of women as they accept the challenges of pregnancy and birth. This applies also to their willingness for a romp in the snowy woods with me!



I feel so grateful to all the families who have included me in their journeys- to you all out there, you know who you are... I send love and thanks for the start of the most amazing year yet!


www.agroterrabirth.com

No comments:

Post a Comment