Thursday, June 2, 2011

A Blessingway, a Birth, and a baby!

I am pleased to share, with the generosity of this beautiful family, a blessing way, birth and darling new baby!  Being part of this family's journey has been a great joy to me! From the first time I met this amazing woman I felt her strength and her beauty and watched her move through birth with such grace. I have been honored to get to know them and witness their amazing birth... The story is her's to tell, but for me it was a truly amazing experience.






















3 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning. I saw this little babe last night and she's gotten even cuter and I don't know how that's even possible! As usual, these photos are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breathtaking photos, Lisa. What a treasure for this family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I met this little lady and her mama last night! Beautiful work...as always. :)

    ReplyDelete